published: 16.09.2012, 12:25 | updated: 16.09.2012 12:43:28
Olomouc - A 63-year-old man died of methyl alcohol poisoning in Prerov today, hospital spokeswoman Hana Szotkowska has told CTK.
The man is the 20th victim of methanol poisoning in the Czech Republic. The first victim in the current series of alcohol-related deaths was reported in early September.
Tens of people are hospitalised. Some of the poisoned who survived have gone blind.
24.05.2013 | 09:37
24.05.2013 | 07:35
23.05.2013 | 14:45
TOP 09 tries to destroy rival ODS, sacked ODS Prague mayor says
23.05.2013 | 14:03
U.S. national suspected of murdering four people in Brno
23.05.2013 | 11:37
Czech press survey - May 23
23.05.2013 | 07:37
Zeman podepíše Putnovu profesuru, chce ale změnit proces jmenování
Primátor Svoboda byl odvolán a ODS po 22 letech končí ve vedení Prahy